The educational objectives of the Institute of Certified Management Accountants (ICMA) in Australia are to further the development of management accounting education in the universities and schools in Australia and internationally; to encourage research into the application of management accounting theory and practice; and to provide continuing professional development for its members.
In order to achieve the above objectives, a number of educational programmes are offered by the Institute. The CMA program is its flagship program, and open only to Accounting Graduates, Professional Qualified Accountants of other recognised bodies, and the Institute’s Graduate (GMA) and Associate (AMA) members.
Who Should Attend?
- Professional accountants (ACCA, CPA, CA, ICWA, ICSA or equivalent)
- Business Analysts
- Industrial and Services Accountants
- Financial Analysts & Controllers
- Any senior staff responsible for the provision of decision information in their organisation
Key Learning Outcomes
- Identify the basic conventions and doctrines of strategic managerial accounting
- Identify major contemporary issues that have emerged in managerial accounting
- Discuss a number of issues relating to the design and implementation of cost management models in modern firm
Download CMA Brochure
CMA (7 Days) Training Program Dubai
17th – 19th & 21th – 24th November 2018
Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, Dubai, United Arab Emirates